AT Loch-style Autumn Series (Individual): Boat Draw

 The Angling Trust reports: The Angling Trust Loch Style Autumn Series brings you a selection of one-off boat fishing matches at venues across England. These are individual matches aimed to give experienced and novice competition anglers the opportunity to compete in local matches before the season ends.

Boat draw for the Angling Trust Loch Style Autumn Series match at Grafham Water Sunday 20th September 10am til 5pm (see right)

Updated 28th August 2020
In a change to the original schedule, this competition will now feature a single match at Grafham Water on 20th September 2020.
The competition will be fished from drifting boats, from 10am until 5pm using barbless or de-barbed hooks. Entry is through the Angling Trust booking system only. Entry is open to anglers aged 16 and over.

Enter at

The entry fee for each match is £30.00. 70% of the entry fee goes back into the prize pot for first, second, third and fourth with the remaining 30% split between Team England Fly Fishing (TEFF), England Youth team (EYF) and England Ladies team (ELFF) to raise funds for each body. The more anglers that fish the event, the greater the prize pot will be for that venue.

No Final
Due to the series of regional matches being cancelled there will no longer be a grand final.

For further information on this competition please email Competitions Support Officer Andy Taylor at or call 07946 251826

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.