New TEFF Structure
TEFF would like to welcome on board the following volunteers, all of whom will be Executive members:
Chris Bobby who will look after Finances
Keith Wallace who will look after Marketing and Sponsorship
Peter Scholes who will look after Rivers
Contact details for all the above will be posted shortly, along with a diagram of the new structure.
Remaining on the Exec are Scott Nellins and Ian Colclough (for now).
We have parties interested in the Secretary role, and are working on the details.
We still have a vacancy on the Exec for someone to take on the Bank fishing role.
If you are interested please send me a PM.
Current Vacancies – Closing Date for Applications 16th January 2023
These are the current vacancies. The closing date for applications is 16th January 2023.
- ATTEFF Executive Officer and Bank – Job Description and Person Specification
- ATTEFF Executive Officer and Rivers – Job Description and Person Specification
- ATTEFF Executive Officer and Finance – Job Description and Person Specification
4. ATTEFF Executive Officer and Secretary – Job Description and Person Specificationhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1wYM_D9bkKtxVmEMP_9lRoZfOCeqgfhI4/view?usp=sharing
5. ATTEFF Executive Officer and Marketing and Sponsorship – Job Description and Person Specificationhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1dy08tqRryi720Oyh0Pr7EYhkLoe4k1hd/view?usp=sharing
If you are interested in any of these roles, please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org – Acting Secretary
We have numerous vacancies – now is your chance to give something back to the sport you love! All roles are unpaid but receipt-backed expenses are payable.
As of September 2022 we are seeking the following volunteers:
- Additional Executive Officer
- Bank Coordinator (for 2022-23 season and onwards)
Beyond 2022 we are seeking:
- Bank International Coordinator (for 2023)
- 5 Nations International Coordinator (for 2023)
- Rivers International Coordinator (for the future)