Chew Valley Lake, Saturday 28th-Sunday 29th September 2019
(Official Practice Days: Thursday 26th-Friday 27th September)
Day 1 Results (provisional)
100 anglers returned a rod average of 8.3 in overcast & blustery conditions. Great angling!
The top 28 anglers will be selected to represent England in the 2020 Loch-style Home Internationals, with the Spring event being held on Lough Melvin, Ireland, and the Autumn event taking place at Llyn Trawsfynydd, Wales.
2 day Event – 100 rods – Entry by Qualification & Invitation Only
Registration from: 08:30 & Closes 09:00
Briefing Day 1 only: 09.15
Match: 10:00 – 18:00
Organiser: Peter Hartley
Peter Hartley & Bristol Water staff will hold the draw for both days in the lodge at Chew at 6.15pm on Friday. All competitors are welcome to attend.
Ticket price: £99.00, to include hog roast after Day 2.
It is the responsibility of the competitor to ensure they are familiar with the rules of the competition and fishery. Any questions should be raised at the briefing.
- First 3 fish to be killed (to include one brown trout) and then catch & release with each fish released counting as 2lbs.
- Any extra brown trout caught in the first 3 will be counted as catch & release fish to be recorded on the scorecard.
- Barbless or debarbed flies to be used throughout the match. Boobies and FABs allowed.
- Once on catch & release any bleeding fish to be dispatched, kept in a separate bag, and handed to fishery staff at the weigh-in.
- Your boat partner will be responsible for monitoring your catch return, and they must sign your match card prior to the weigh-in.
- You must weigh in with your boat partner – no exceptions.
Event Information: https://www.anglingtrustevents.net/e/185/2019-national-final